terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Product Stories





Céline Plourde
I was suffering from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, and my condition was getting worse. A friend talked to me about Immunocal. I was at the end of my rope, and I decided to give it a try. From the first week, I felt benefits in the form of renewed energy.

Foster Owusu
I used to depend heavily on Tylenol in order to cope with a lower back injury I had sustained prior to joining Immunotec. Since I have been on Immunotec's products my condition has improved immensely. I now have robust health and no longer depend on painkillers. Is it any wonder that I am so passionate about Immunotec and its incomparable products?

Pat Busch
I am a leukemia survivor. I went from death’s door to remission by God’s grace. But as I recovered, for seven years, I couldn’t regain the strength to live normally. Then a friend introduced me to Immunocal. Within the first week of taking it, I knew that something was changing in my body. By the end of the first month, I was off the couch and living seven full days every week. After six years on Immunocal, I am still going strong! I am so grateful that someone cared enough to tell me about Immunocal . . . it has truly changed my life.

WWW.IMMUNOTEC.COM/SAUDAVEL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário